Protective Measures Against COVID-19
To protect our employees
To protect our employees, and customers, Gavro Automotive has introduced several initiatives so that we can be able to continue to serve our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
The following measures are in place to ensure health and safety compliance, according to the Canada Public Health Agency:
- Daily review of the crisis to adjust our operational and contingency plans.
- Isolation of our people who have travelled recently.
- Hygiene measures increased throughout our facility and at our clients’ locations.
- Visitors prohibited on our premises.
- Telecommuting for staff where appropriate.
- Several other local initiatives, such as social distancing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers.